Terms and conditions
The website is owned by AceZone ApS, Flaesketorvet 60, 1st floor, 1711 Copenhagen, Denmark, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, CVR.: 39293056.
All rights to the brand ”Ezone” are owned by AceZone ApS. It is not allowed to use Ezone’s brands without explicit consent. You can contact AceZone by email to get acquiescence. The copyright for the design of the website as well as texts and images belong to AceZone. However, the texts may be reproduced with proper references. Furthermore, it is allowed to link to all material on this website. AceZone has all the design rights of the content shown on the website. Any production, marketing or sale of replicas of the content is considered a violation of AceZone’s immaterial rights.
Responsible for the content on ezone-esports.com:
AceZone Flaesketorvet 60, 1st floor 1711 Copenhagen Denmark
For technical issues or content related questions related to this website, please contact us on: email@example.com
CVR: 39293056 VAT: DK39293056
At ezone-esports (hereafter “Ezone” or ”we”), we prioritise data privacy and confidentiality. At the same time, we want to give you the best possible experience when you visit our website. To keep it free, we collect and use information when you browse through our platform, as well as sending marketing material and other information on our products and activities, if you have given us your explicit consent.
1. Data controller and contact information This website is owned and managed by:
AceZone Flaesketorvet 60, 1st floor 1711 Copenhagen Denmark firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Collecting personal data Collection of personal data happens in one or more of the following cases:
We only keep your information registered in one place, even if you use your email address in one or more of these cases listed above.
The data we collect on you is for example your name, address, email and phone number submitted by the consumers themselves by browser onsite or by signing up to our newsletter.
3. What is the purpose with the data? Personal data is collected with the following purpose:
• Signing up and sending out newsletters, and other marketing materials and invitations for events • Statistic and analysis of traffic • Other marketing purposes
Ezone only processes your personal data if there is a legal basis for doing so. The legal basis for our processing of your personal data is found in Article 6, Subparagraph 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Recipients of our newsletter have given their consent either digitally or physically for example by signing up at events. You can always unsubscribe our newsletters by clicking ”Unsubscribe” in the footer of the received email.
Ezone keeps statistics about which areas of our website our users visit. These data do not contain personal data. By means of the data collected, knowledge of the users' use of the website is obtained. This information is used to improve the website. We use data on all our users’ navigation to understand how, as a group, our users use our sites, and on this basis to try to improve the website. We do not have access to your browsing history when you leave our site. We do not sell or otherwise disclose information about our users’ use and navigation on our website. We do not sell your information to third parties.
4. Disclosure to other data controllers We will not disclose your information to third parties without your permission. However, in certain circumstances, and to comply with the law, we may be required to disclose information to e.g. public authorities or the police.
5. Transfer to data processors Your personal data is transferred to Ezone’s partners, who provide services on Ezone's behalf, e.g. broadcasting newsletters. These partners only process personal data on Ezone's behalf and in accordance with Ezone's instructions.
6. Deleting your personal data We will delete your personal data when we no longer need to process it for the fulfillment of one or more of the functions listed above in paragraph 3.
8. Security We have implemented safeguards to ensure that our internal procedures meet our high security standards. In this way we strive to protect the quality and integrity of your personal information to the best of our ability.
9. Facebook Pixel, Custom Audiences and Facebook Conversion In our online offering, we use the so-called "Facebook pixel" due to our legitimate interests in the analysis, optimisation and economical operation of our online offers. "Facebook pixel" is a product of the social network Facebook, Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA or, if you are in the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Canal Grande, Canal Grande, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook").
Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shield agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with European levels of data protection (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
Using Facebook Pixel, it is possible for Facebook to identify visitors to our online offerings as a target group for displaying advertisements (so-called Facebook ads). Therefore, we use Facebook Pixel to show Facebook ads to users who have shown interest in our online offerings, or who have certain characteristics (e.g. interest in certain items or products based on their visited web pages) that we send to Facebook (so-called "custom audiences"). Using Facebook Pixel, we also want to ensure that our Facebook ads are in accordance with users’ potential interests and do not seem like a nuisance. Using Facebook Pixel, we are able to monitor the impact of Facebook ads for statistics and market research, allowing us to see whether users were redirected to our website after clicking on a Facebook ad (so-called "conversion").
Data processing by Facebook is part of Facebook's data use policy. General guidelines for displaying Facebook ads can be found in Facebook's data use policy: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php. For specific information and details on Facebook Pixel and how it works, visit the help section on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616.
10. Social media We use social media platforms to communicate with our customers, those interested and users in general about our services. By using these social media platforms and networks, their rules and guidelines for data processing apply.
11. Your rights You can always get information about your personal data in accordance with “The Right of Access by the Data Subject” (GDPR). If you wish to exercise your right, you need to contact us by sending an email to: email@example.com. We will strive to answer your request within 4 weeks, maximum 3 months.
Please note: The right to access by the data subject is applicable in most cases, but there exist exceptions in special cases. If you believe you do not receive the information you are entitled to, you can exercise your right of access by making a complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service.
12. Withdrawal of consent You can always withdraw any consent you may have given. We will afterwards delete your information unless you continue processing for any given reason. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can always unsubscribe newsletters by clicking ”unsubscribe” in the received email.
If you choose to revoke your consent, it does not affect the legality of our processing of your personal data based on your previous consent up to the date of withdrawal. If you revoke your consent, the revocation will be effective from the time it is made.
13. Links to other websites etc. Our website may contain links to other websites or to embedded websites. We are not responsible for the content of other companies’ websites or their practices relating to the collection of personal data. When you visit other sites, you are encouraged to read the site owner's policy regarding privacy and other relevant policies.
14. Changes to information etc. If you want to update, change or delete your personal information, or you wish to access the personal data processed about you, or if you have questions about the above guidelines, please contact us at:
AceZone Flaesketorvet 60, 1st floor 1711 Copenhagen Denmark email@example.com
15. Right of complaint If you wish to complain about the processing of your personal data, you can contact us via email or letter as stated in section 13 above. You can also contact the Data Protection Agency, Borgergade 28, 5., 1300 Copenhagen K, Denmark.
2. Cookies When you visit this website, you automatically receive one or more cookies.
2.1 What is a cookie? A cookie is a small text file stored in your browser and recognised by the website upon returning, enabling us to send personalised information to your browser. A cookie can contain text, numbers or e.g. a date, but there is no personal information stored in a cookie. It is not a program and cannot contain a virus.
2.2 How long do we store the cookies? The cookies sent to you from this website are stored for maximum 24 months from your latest visit. Every time you revisit the site, the period is prolonged. The cookies concerned will, therefore, be stored in a maximum of 24 months counting from your last visit to our website.
2.3 How do I avoid cookies? Rejecting cookies: You can always reject cookies on your computer by changing the settings in your browser. How you find these settings depends on your browser. You must be aware that if you choose to reject cookies, there might be functions you cannot use because these functions and services presuppose that the website remembers the choices you make.
Deleting cookies: Cookies that you previously accepted can afterwards easily be deleted. If you use a PC with a recent Internet browser you can delete your cookies using the keyboard shortcut: CTRL + SHIFT + Delete. If the shortcut does not work, or if you use a MAC, you may start by finding out which browser you use and subsequently clicking the relevant link:
Remember: If you use several Internet browsers you have to delete the cookies in all of them.
2.5 Cookies on ezone-esports.com ezone-esports.com is hosted on a platform owned by AceZone ApS. Your data is kept by AceZone. Your data is kept safe on a secure server behind a firewall. The platform registers cookies, which are essential for the function of this website.
AceZone Flaesketorvet 60, 1st floor 1711 Copenhagen Denmark E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions of ezone-esports.com Last Modified: 01/02/2021